Holiday gift guides can be a little weird. Either the gifts are useless, or pricey, or useless and pricey. I think I can do a little better, so I’m going to try.
I haven’t gotten paid to advertise or endorse any of these things. I just like them. I think they’d all work pretty well for friends or family or even just for yourself!
- Game of Phones ($20.00) This is just really fun, and we all have phones!
- Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Push Up Liner Gel Eyeliner Pen in Black ($24) Only the black one is any good, even though they make other colors. I think it’s a different formula. The black is amazing though. Stays.put. Period. You can find this at Ulta, Amazon & other places, so pick your fav spot and look for it there!
- Lush Bath Bombs ($4.95-7.95 ea) – Especially try the Butterball if you’ve not had this experience yet. They even have a gifts section, with different wrapped options to try.
- Anyone who has seen my extensive collection from JetPens knows what a big fan I am. They have an awesome gift guide, too! Here are my favorite items from JetPens:
- Monami Essenti Strick Dry Highlighter ($6.00)
- Staedtler Lumocolor Correctable Dry Erase Pen – Fine Point – 4 Color Set ($10.50) – you can use these on paper OR dry erase surfaces, they have a built-in eraser, and the fine point is REALLY a fine point!
- Zebra Fortia 300 Ballpoint Pen – 0.7 mm ($4.95) – I am not typically a fan of something so large as a 0.7mm, but this one is an exception. I have also given away more of these pens than I have purchased for myself, because everyone who tries it absolutely loves it. And when paired with the Maruman Mnemosyne Inspiration Notebook ($9.75)…. :heart-eyes:
- Sun-Star Delde Slide Pen Pouch ($14.50) It’s super useful because it stands up and doubles as a pen holder on your desk. I also attach enamel pins to it, and it’s sturdy enough to handle it.
- A Barefoot Dreams throw ($49.97) – available at Nordstrom Rack right now- definitely worth it (they’re usually $100-150!!!). Snag one while you can! I will also guarantee that whomever you gift this to will adore you forever.
- A dabbing unicorn hoodie ($12+, depending) because we all know someone who would love this for whatever reason.
- A box of 24 mini Tabasco sauce bottles ($18ish) for that person in your life who needs the heat in their life. Always. No matter where they are.
- Making Ideas Happen ($14) by Scott Belsky. This is my favorite book of all time and the one I credit the most for me being who I am today. I have given this gift en-masse at holiday time, and continue to send copies when I meet someone who needs this book. I can’t recommend it highly enough.
- An Absolutely Remarkable Thing ($15) by Hank Green, John Green’s younger brother and one half of the Vlogbrothers. They run DFTBA (don’t forget to be awesome) and An Absolutely Remarkable Thing even has extra merch – which you’ll want all of after you read the story. It’s fun, relevant to NOW, and just a really good story.
- LEGO® Ideas Women of NASA 21312 ($20) – Support this because more of this just needs to exist!!
For next year: Find a few subscription services (Doki Doki, Bokksu, and Loot Crate are favs) and stock up, to make custom gifts to give away during the holidays! This one takes a little more planning, and a little storage space, so it’s not for everyone- but it is really fun to do!